Health Funding and Economics Capacity (HFEC) Grant
Network of Alberta Health Economists (NOAHE)
The Network of Alberta Health Economists (NOAHE) is an exciting initiative designed to help develop health economics capacity in Alberta. NOAHE seeks to increase the access, utilization, and capacity of health economics research in the province as well as encourage collaboration between health economics researchers and policy makers.
This initiative is being led by the NOAHE Working Group, a partnership between health economists and policy leaders from the Institute of Health Economics (IHE), the Universities of Alberta and Calgary, and Alberta Health.
Objectives of NOAHE
- To improve health economics capacity in Alberta.
- To facilitate collaboration between the health economics researchers.
- To bring together users and producers of health economics evidence and analysis.
- To serve as an organized collective resource for health system decision makers.
- To promote integrated knowledge translation for health system stakeholder community across Alberta to more effectively.
NOAHE events are intended to help develop and foster heath economics capacity in Alberta. To encourage both local and remote participation, many NOAHE events are webinars/webcast. Please use the links below for more information!
- Health Economics and Technology Assessment Rounds Series II – webinar series returning this fall!
- Health Economics and Technology Assessment Rounds Series I – webinar series!
- Evidence into Practice Series II
- Evidence into Practice Series I
- Alberta Health Economics Study Group
NOAHE Scholarships & Awards
In 2016 the Institute of Health Economics (IHE), in partnership with health economists from the Universities of Alberta and Calgary, and Alberta Health, developed two graduate awards to build health economics capacity by bringing together aspiring health economists with policy leaders and researchers from academic, non-profit, and governmental sectors. Please visit the NOAHE Scholarships and Awards page for more information!
Are you a Health Economist, Student/Trainee, or Policy Leader and interested in joining the Network or subscribing to our updates? Membership and subscription is free!
Email email@example.com for more information.